Hi Mark.

At 3:46 AM on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 it seems you posted the
following to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in regards to
drag/drop:

S>> What action do you wish to take with the
S>> composite message with all
S>> headers intact?

> One reason would be for formal documentation outside of
> TB! As another example there are various programs that
> will accept pasting of text including email-like headers,
> and will then use those headers in an intelligent way to
> sort/triage/retrieve bits of information. [...] The best
> example is the fantastic information management Zoot [/...]

  Both these reasons are why I asked the question in the
  first place. Still, I don't know why I shouldn't be able
  to select, drag & drop a TB! msg outside of TB!.

  Should I make this a programming request?

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA