Hello Matt Thoene,

On or about Monday, July 07, 2003 at 11:45:47GMT -0700 (which was 1:45
PM in the tropics where I live) Matt Thoene posted:

>> Yes but that's 4 steps and 8 keys to press {F9}, ^A, ^C, and then
>> Alt-F4 to close that window. I copy about 30 emails/day using this
>> method, and it's a slight hassle. Would seem to be simple to
>> implement using just edit copy on the header (as in OE)

MT> Actually, F9 will close the window too.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I didn't realize that!  Gee, I seem to learn something new everyday!

I would suggest that a Quick Template triggered on SHFT / ALT or
CTL-F9 to implement this action would be a good alternative.  Those
key combinations are not assigned in my TB!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the microsecond:
"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."
Robert Heinlein.

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62r hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'