Hello everyone,

              Again I come asking for help -- this time with thread
              management.  I have messages grouped by
              thread/references standard.  I'm not sure how to go
              about deleting an entire thread -- if the thread is
              closed and I hit delete on the first message, I am moved
              to the second message in the thread, or at least that's
              what it seems is going on.  Is there an easy, one-key
              stroke way to delete a thread, or the rest of a thread?

              Another problem I'm having has to do with wanting to
              delete all messages in a folder.  I have a few mailing
              lists which I'm way behind on.  In an effort to get
              caught up, my thought is to just delete all messages and
              start from scratch.  I went to that folder, hit ctrl-a
              to select all, then hit delete and nothing happened.  I
              then tried hitting shft/end thinking that this would
              select the entire message list.  Hitting delete there
              didn't seem to do anything either.

              Lastly, and this is a bit off-topic, I've been in
              contact with the developers of my screen reading
              software and they gave me some information on ways the
              Bat could be made more accessible to blind folks.  I'd
              like to pass this info along, but am not sure where to
              send it.  If anyone has any technical contact at
              RITlabs who might find this information useful, I'd be
              glad to send it along.

              Again, thanks for all help.

 Steve                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]