Hello Joe,

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:16:40 +0800 GMT (21/07/03, 14:16 +0700 GMT),
Joe Lee wrote:

> And the "Created" time is just the time of the sender's computer
> when he/she sends out the email.

Your POP server should receive the mail just a few minutes after the
"Created" time. So you could all agree to use the "Created" time as
your cut-off time.

It will only create problems if the sender's computer is set to a
wrong time (off by hours or even years). I have experienced this only
on few occasions, and I would think that you can find a pragmatic
solution for those cases, if they don't happen regularly.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM