I have been successful in downloading mail from safe-mail but
unable to send.  I am able to Pop3 download and send via
yahoo.  After contacting the techs at safe-mail they advised:

"Another customer of us has difficulties sending from "TheBat", but
finally he configured successfully.

You should use the following configuration:

Outgoing mail server: www.safe-mail.net
This server requires secure communication: On
Port: 465
This server requires authentication: On
User name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password: You safe-mail account's password."

But it isn't working.  I am hoping the person who was successful
is on the list and that he and others have some additional
suggestions that will help me get this working.

Elaine