Hi Thomas,

> I am also not so sure whether they know what they are doing. When
> searching the FAQ for Outgoing mail, I will be explained how to set up
> "Outlook or other POP *servers*" (enhancement by me) for POP:
> http://www.safe-mail.net/support/site/faq.html#qu_12

The settings you suggest are what I do have (not working).  I am
beginning to think they are not set up for a two-way system.

The incoming mail is absolutely no problem, downloads right into
TB!  I just cannot send using that account.  Since I am already
receiving and sending yahoo using TB! it also strikes me that the
problem must be at their end, not mine.  I guess I will take one
more stab at their technical support but I am beginning to have
my doubts about this business.

Elaine