Hello ETM,

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:38:04 -0400 GMT (01/08/03, 14:38 +0700 GMT),
ETM (State of Virginia) wrote:

> You should use the following configuration:

> Outgoing mail server: www.safe-mail.net
> This server requires secure communication: On
> Port: 465
> This server requires authentication: On
> User name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Password: You safe-mail account's password."

Account / Properties / Transport

In the Send Mail box, fill in the server name as above, and change
connection from Regular to Secure on Dedicated Port in the drop-down
list. Change the Port from 4433 to 465.

Then click on Authentication. Tick [X] RFC 2554 and change the radion
button to (.) Use specific settings. In the now appearing dialog, fill
in the user name (with domain name) and password.

I am only translating what he said into TB-lingo.

Make sure your firewall allows TB to connect to port 465. It is
a non-standard port.

I am also not so sure whether they know what they are doing. When
searching the FAQ for Outgoing mail, I will be explained how to set up
"Outlook or other POP *servers*" (enhancement by me) for POP:
http://www.safe-mail.net/support/site/faq.html#qu_12

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Floor blurred. FAULT: You are looking through bottom of empty
glass. ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM