Marck-

MDP> TB can be driven using IPC (Inter Program Communications) via a disk
MDP> file called TheBat.IPC. Commands can be written to this file by any
MDP> application and TB will read them and execute them.

Just when I think I'm starting to know my way around TB...

The help file doesn't have too much to say about this. Any clue about
the format of the commands in the text file? Are these standard DOS
commands? TB command line arguments? Is that 10-second thing
documented anywhere?

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2