> Usually in that if the specified account is already selected
> - %From takes effect. But if it isn't selected, and the
> account must be switched, then %From is ignored.

To clarify what I mean by "selected" - I mean that the focus
is on that account when I "reply" or create a "new message".

To make this more concrete, here's what I have in my AB
Template for this (TBUDL) address:

             %FROM="ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
             %ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

But whenever I create a new message, the from address isn't
changed.

I've tried reversing the two lines above, and also setting
the %From to nothing before setting it to something.

--
Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire
hydrant.".