> It's the order. Swap them round... and also reset From as
> well... so it'd read:

That's what I thought too.

> %ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%-
> %FROM=""%FROM="ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Direct Copy and Paste of this into the template - and it
still didn't work.

Mind you it works for %TO %CC %BCC etc as you described, but
for some reason the reset sticks with %FROM.

> I had a similar issue, and found the account macro would
> always reset everything. Swapping it to that order fixed
> it.

I didn't mention it, but I'm running 1.62r. I'm really a bit
confused, because this really should work.

--
Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)

"Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. - Tom
Jones".