On Tuesday, August 05, 2003, Ravi/Shell-Shocked wrote...

>              %FROM="ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
>              %ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

> But whenever I create a new message, the from address isn't
> changed.

It's the order.  Swap them round... and also reset From as well... so
it'd read:

%ACCOUNT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%-
%FROM=""%FROM="ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

I had a similar issue, and found the account macro would always reset
everything. Swapping it to that order fixed it.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I before E except after C, huh? Weird.....