Hello Francis,

Wednesday, August 6, 2003, 8:31:58 AM, you wrote:
FM> Is there a way to export messages to Outlook (not express)? I see
FM> three options in the export, but I do not see a corresponding
FM> selection in Outlook (e.g. .msg or .eml).

<moderator>

This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not just to
the person being replied to, even if their post may have instigated
this reply. Please don't feel singled out USER.

Please don't use reply to start a new thread. Your question has been
posted at the bottom of an unrelated topic. The Bat! is a threading
mail client.

See "View | View threads by | Reference" to see where it ended up.

The result is that it will only be seen by those reading that thread
instead of by all users.

I recommend that you post your question again using a "New message"
if you want to see more replies to your query.

Thank you.

</moderator>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB