Hi

Worked like a charm! Thought I'd also report that it worked with Plink
(from the same people that make Putty), using the same command line
options. Unfortunately I also need to keep a command window open with
the connection, tried several options but looks like that's the way it
works.

Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro