> I can't believe that there are people who take it for a fair option to buy the
> upgrade now and only start using it in a couple of months. Think about it,
> how ridiculous is that?

BIG-TIME ridiculous, but I am so accustomed to being squeezed by
producers of almost-anything that I react as I usually do, try to
do what's best for me while being squeezed.  I haven't sprung
yet, I also know Mozilla is out there and doing pretty well by
its users.  It's just that I like TheBat! (my version) and would
dislike giving it up on "principle".

Elaine