08-Sep-2003 04:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dh>> I think the issue I am objecting to is there is no clear policy
dh>> stated and others have received free updates,

> I think the policy's clear. Registered users of v1 will get a 50%
> discount on the cost of v2, until the end of October. Very simple.

Haven't you read that people on this very list are getting free updates
since they registered two months from the release of v2? Where is that
written down? Nowhere? Aha...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Hane's Law: There is no limit as to how bad things can get.