Hello Jeffrey,

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:30:46 -0400 GMT (09/09/2003, 00:30 +0700 GMT),
Jeffrey A. Shumway wrote:

> I notice that many of the threads in this group end up broken.

Not here.

> This seems especially obvious when The Bat! is threading based upon
> reference (Alt-1).

That's what I'm using.

> What is causing the broken threads?

Your email provider. I see yours has the TLD .cc. That's the price you
pay. I was on my secondary account @myrealbox for a while, and threads
were broken, because the message were delivered to my POP box
irregularly. Threads were broken, because messages 2 or 3 days old
hadn't been delivered; I received the reply to the reply before the
previous two messages.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My goal is to be a meterologist. But since I possess no training in
meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM