Hi Vishal,

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:19:54 -0400 you wrote:

V> Yes,  same  problem  here.  And  no  it  shouldn't  be a fastmail problem as you
V> mentioned elsewhere since I don't use it.

Good to hear that someone else is seeing it with The Bat!.  I think
that Thomas' point was that it was our providers fault.  He indicated
that the delay in receipt is breaking the threads.  If you are using
myrealbox.com, I have heard that they are having terrible issues lately.

Not totally sure what is causing it at this point, but the provider idea
might have some merit.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey A. Shumway