08-Sep-2003 19:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> irregularly. Threads were broken, because messages 2 or 3 days old
> hadn't been delivered; I received the reply to the reply before the
> previous two messages.

That happens quite often here on one specific mailing list I'm on, and its
no problem. If the originating message of the thread arrives, TB sorts it
in just nicely and messages are threaded exactly as they should.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Our papers are filled with puffs of quackery, and every man who can exhibit
a few experiments to a class of young ladies is called a man of science. --
Joseph Henry, Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution in the 1870's