Hi all

LG> Hello Fernando,

LG> Thursday, September 11, 2003, 9:02:00 AM, you wrote:
FPNC>> I'm developing a bandwidth limiter for POP3 ...

LG> Is it a plugin? I'm interested only for the fact that it's a really
LG> cool idea. I use bandwidth throttling here at work on many different
LG> things (Notes replication, Altiris Notfication/Deployment servers
LG> etc).

No, it is an independent application. I'm not sure this can be
achieved from inside The Bat!.

LG> I'd like to play with it (I don't really need it, but I'd like to
LG> check it out).

Then I'll do some changes and will tell you how to get it.

LG> Thanks.

You're welcome.

Best regards,

Fernando Nájera
--
Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4