It seems that Fernando P. Nájera Cano said ...

F> Well, the space was there, I have checked it in the folder template
F> and there is a blank space after "--". So I don't know why doesn't
F> work. Maybe because I have upgraded to v2?

I haven't yet seen the space disappear in v.2, but this is
something I found occasionally in v.1. I think it was operator
error (Who? Me?) in that going to the --(space) line and pressing
END seeks the end of the line (without the terminating space).
The message is then sent without the space.

I have seen no incoming trouts (or threats of trouts) so I guess
my templates are OK. I am now going to tempt fate (and the
moderators) by going to the --(space) line. When I'm there, I
will press END and then I'll send the message. Let's see if that
breaks the line.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/11/2003 at 2:42 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio