On Monday, September 22, 2003 @ 12:46:45 AM [-0700], Martin Webster wrote:

> You didn't say if you've reinstalled TB! and then copied the mail
> folders across. Or if you copied the program and registry and left the
> mail folders because of space limitations. Anyway, the settings you
> refer to are not in a flat file. They're in the registry.

This is what I did. I reinstalled Windows XP on a new hard drive,
installed a new copy of TB, then copied the mail folders across from
the old drive to the new drive. Before I copied over the folders, I
was not getting these errors. After I copied them over, I started to
see them. Ergo, it must be a line somewhere in the copied files. I
don't see how that could be a registry issue...

MT>> --
MT>> Regards,
MT>> Matt

> BTW, your signature is missing a space after the two dashes.

Sorry. Let's try the other option...

- --
Matt