Matt Thoene wrote:
> This is what I did. I reinstalled Windows XP on a new hard drive,
> installed a new copy of TB, then copied the mail folders across from
> the old drive to the new drive. Before I copied over the folders, I
> was not getting these errors. After I copied them over, I started to
> see them. Ergo, it must be a line somewhere in the copied files. I
> don't see how that could be a registry issue...

Well, this is just a "try it while standing on one foot this time" shot
in the dark, but it should only take you about 10 seconds.

Go into Options -> Preferences -> System tab.  Click Browse button after
mail directory select your mail directory again.  OK outta that.  Close
TB and bring it back up.

Sounds crazy, I know, but worth a shot?

>> BTW, your signature is missing a space after the two dashes.

> Sorry. Let's try the other option...

> - --
> Matt

Actually, its "-- " (no quotes) as in: dash-dash-space

I had to fix mine, too, so don't feel bad :)  TB strips out signatures
based on this fairly standard sig delimiter.  This is actually a REALLY
nice feature - especially when replying to someone with a long sig
(although I tend to use the F4 reply option: selecting the text I want
to reply to and hitting F4).

--
 Ken Green
 TheBat! v1.62r, Win2000 SP4