I don't know about others here, but for a week and a half I've been
inundated with Swen.A messages, and there's no respite in sight.
Trying to avoid changing e-mail addresses for newsgroups and mailing
lists, I've been slogging through the messages and picking out the
few good ones from the hundreds of bad ones.  In that effort, it helps
much when mailing list messages have a subject line that begins with
[ML topic], such as [proxomitron], [timematters], etc.  Is there any
chance that the various TB! lists could adopt something similar?  Is
there a reason not to, other than the obvious one of utilizing
valuable subject line real estate?

--
JN