Hi Joseph,

@22-Sep-2003, 09:49 -0500 (15:49 UK time) Joseph N. [JN] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to TB:

JN> ... it helps much when mailing list messages have a subject line
JN> that begins with [ML topic], such as [proxomitron],
JN> [timematters], etc.  Is there any chance that the various TB!
JN> lists could adopt something similar?

No, there is not.

JN> Is there a reason not to, other than the obvious one of
JN> utilizing valuable subject line real estate?

Yes - that there's no reason *to* do it. All UDL messages are
clearly identified by Reply-to: headers, List-ID headers and many
others. A simple filter to move list messages to a folder or colour
code them will make your task easy without resorting to a solution
that will annoy almost every other reader by adding the (already
long ago rejected) subject tagging.

As for Swen.A - every one of those messages sits in my quarantine
folder, having been easily identified by my AVG plug-in.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1