Hello Marck,

MDP> Oh yes, perfectly. Now. Let's see if I can make this clear to you.
MDP> When you create *any* kind of new message while you have the focus
MDP> in a folder with a folder template, it gets the list address added
MDP> to it.
MDP> _Any kind of new message_.
MDP> Let that sink in for a moment.
MDP> Open the address book (or pull down the favourites in "New message
MDP> to"). Start a new message to your girlfriend. Tell her what's on the
MDP> menu for tonight. Bang! It goes to the list *because you forgot that
MDP> the list folder had the focus*.
MDP> Click on a web link to order your viaggra on-line. Bang! It goes to
MDP> the list *because you forgot that the list folder had the focus*.
MDP> The only reason I go on and on about this problem is that _it has
MDP> happened before and still happens_.
MDP> BTW: I don't mean to belittle or be rude in any of the above. If
MDP> you're happily married, I apologise to your wife for the insinuation
MDP> that you have a girlfriend, or if you are gay, then substitute
MDP> "boyfriend". Nor do I mean to make any personal comment when saying
MDP> "ordering viaggra" - just trying to be humorous about it.

 I can't stop laughing! You should have been a comedian... This list
 is blessed to have your wit and reasoning ability. I see your point now.
 But, I still need it for the time being until my address book starts
 working again. Has anyone else complained about the address book not
 working, or am I the only one? Could I have corrupted it by importing
 my old address book?

--
John Morse