Douglas-

Sunday, October 26, 2003, 3:09:25 PM, you wrote:

1.63 allows for the use of plugins, which you're not using anyway in
1.62. That's about it, except for some SmartBat / scheduling features.
If missing out on these doesn't bother you, then there's no reason to
go hunt down one of the betas. The folder and file formats are the
same and you shouldn't have any trouble switching back and forth.

I was actually using beta 9 for a bit, but then I had to rebuild this
computer a couple of days ago and lost the link. I'll have to put it
back and get back to SP4 at the same time.

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2