George Mitchell wrote:
> Menu item "Specials->Reply to the Sender" (or Ctrl+F4) should do it.
> I just learned that a few days ago on one of these lists.

Maybe with version 2, but Specials->Reply to Sender and Ctrl+F4 both
produce a message with [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the To:
field.

Reply or F4 creates:
 To: George Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And Reply All creates:
 To: George Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, as I posted, to send you a message privately, I would have to use

So... think about that for a minute...  In order to reply to someone
privately and not send a message to the list, I have to jump through the
hoops above.  Not really a big deal, right?

But go back through the archives of this list and look at the
discussions about folder templates.  Isn't the main argument against
using folder templates the inherent risk of sending a PRIVATE message to
the list - that the list address could inadvertently get put into a
message where the user doesn't want it ???

Does anyone else see some inconsistent logic here?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4