On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:53:12 -0700, Mark Thomas wrote:

> I should be able to create a web page with no external links, and paste
> it into the bat?  Right?

The Bat isn't very well equipped to deal with HTML the way you want. I
personally would create the page in notepad and then zip the whole thing up
including graphics and send it as an attachment.

Pasting it into TB as plain text would make it display as plain text.

TB will allow you to add inline graphics but I'm not sure about tables.

           All the best,  Tony.                 ©2ØØ3 - AWB