Hello Thomas,

Sunday, November 30, 2003, 8:18:07 AM, you wrote:

TF> Hello Mark,

TF> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:37:44 -0700 GMT (29/11/2003, 21:37 +0700 GMT),
TF> Mark Thomas wrote:

TB>>> Pasting it into TB as plain text would make it display as plain text.

>> I did it as an attachment, the text came up first, attachement at the
>> bottom of the screen in a tab, and on the left of the message view as
>> message.html.

TF> That should have worked, IMHO. If you attach an HTML file, and the
TF> recipient clicks on it, it should be displayed correctly (if the
TF> graphics and stuff are sent with it). I receive newsletters in HTML
TF> and have no problems displaying them; but the senders are probably not
TF> using TB.

>> I let him use "Lookout" to send the postcard. I just don't like to
>> open the darn program on my computer.

TF> I understand this perfectly. I just don't know why the HTML attachment
TF> wouldn't display properly on the recipinets' computers.

I can send out of Lookout and have it display properly. Even images if
I include them in as an attachment. If it is an image src on the web,
naturally it displays a "X". But I cannot paste it into TB. It does
not understand much more than Colored fonts, etc.. No tables, or
anything fancy. At least that is as far as I can tell.

 Mark                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]