Hello Mark,

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:37:44 -0700 GMT (29/11/2003, 21:37 +0700 GMT),
Mark Thomas wrote:

TB>> Pasting it into TB as plain text would make it display as plain text.

> I did it as an attachment, the text came up first, attachement at the
> bottom of the screen in a tab, and on the left of the message view as
> message.html.

That should have worked, IMHO. If you attach an HTML file, and the
recipient clicks on it, it should be displayed correctly (if the
graphics and stuff are sent with it). I receive newsletters in HTML
and have no problems displaying them; but the senders are probably not
using TB.

> I let him use "Lookout" to send the postcard. I just don't like to
> open the darn program on my computer.

I understand this perfectly. I just don't know why the HTML attachment
wouldn't display properly on the recipinets' computers.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

What to not say to the nice policeman: I thought you had to be in
relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM