Dear Bat Persons,

I looked at the Help File re time/date macros but could not see the
answer for this one.

In my templates for New messages, the time macro is %TIME, and in the
replies template, the time macro is %OTimeLongEn.  I think these are
the defaults.  I recently changed the macro in 'Replies' to %OTime.

However, I was thinking it would be good to have an indication of time
zone (TZ).  eg  where I am (New South Wales, Australia), the time zone (with
daylight saving) is GMT + 1100.  Of course message headers include
indications of time zone...

(The default in new mail and replies in Pocomail is, I think,
day-date-time + TZ.) (BTW, there is supposed to be some subtle
difference between GMT and UT...what the hell is it?  In message
headers, is the reference to GMT or UT?)

I could not find out how to automatically include an indication of TZ
(it would be good if it was automatic for when daylight saving ends
here)...but ended up 'manually' adding the time zone (+ 1100) to my
New message and Reply message templates...ie %TIME + 1100, and
%OTimeLongEn + 1100, respectively.

Help please.

Ta muchly

--