ken green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 19-Feb-2004 9:52:56 PM
"Bat doesn't notice when hdd full" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I can imagine the performance issues one would encounter with a 95%
> filled HD.
No you can't. It's much worse than you think. And it's even worse on a
Mac. Linux doesn't really complain; it just "saves" every thing to
/dev/null. :-)

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1