Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 20-Feb-2004 1:46:30 PM
"Bat doesn't notice when hdd full" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Which is interesting as I've just tried to download mail using TB!
> in Xandros and nothing would save to hd - a message in all account
> logs reads:
Well, when you are running Windows under Linux, you are running it in
emulation mode. I was talking about native Linux programs. I don't
know what emulated programs do. They probably do the same thing that
they do on Windows.

> !20/02/2004, 18:08:55: FETCH - Low disk space for message store
That is an accaptable error message, to me.

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to
chance.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Current version is 2.04.04 | &quot;Using TBUDL&quot; information: