Hi TBUDL,

I was just wondering how I can filter message a) sent from me to this
DL and b) sent to me (as in replying to a question I posted) to this
DL?

I could figure it out myself but I don't have the time at the moment
and would really like to get it to work ASAP. Basically all I want is
to filter messages like I already have into a certain folder but I
want to flag messages from and to me so I can find them easier :)

--
Morgan R. Pugh
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/deadmonkey/

GPG Key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/deadmonkey/data/gpg_key.txt
Fingerprint:   2850 6DB5 D219 94EA EA8F  1D5E B80A 817A 1286 6C4D

Using The Bat! 2.04.7 on WinXP Pro (SP1)