Jonathan Angliss, [JA] wrote:

JA> msg-id :) Or more specifically In-Reply-To field. It contains your
JA> domain, you could filter on that. For example:

JA> [EMAIL PROTECTED]    recipient  yes
JA> Regular Epxressions         Checked

JA> Of course, that'll flag any other clara.co.uk users as well that
JA> are being replied to.

Yes. This is a problem if you use an ISP domain since others may be
using that domain and the filter will likely catch false positives.

What one could do in that situation is to change the domain that TB!
uses to generate your message id's.

In the account settings, define a reply-to address of your liking that
contains a unique domain name. I've done this and note that it doesn't
even have to be a valid domain (please correct me on this anyone since
I haven't been having problems with my mail being delivered since
doing this).

Now, in your templates, add the following macro so that the reply-to
address is reset to the correct one:

%replyto="%fromname <%fromaddr>"

or if you don't want to define a reply-to address, simply put

%replyto=""

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.04.7 on WinXP Pro (SP1)