On Wednesday, March 24, 2004, Morgan R. Pugh wrote...

MRP>> I was just wondering how I can filter message a) sent from me to
MRP>> this DL and b) sent to me (as in replying to a question I
MRP>> posted) to this DL?

> Right a quick update. I have got a from me filtering working with the
> following

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Recipient  Yes
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Sender     Yes
> Regular Expressions          Checked

Shouldn't need the regexp box checked. Should work without it.

> Actions                      Set Flagged Attribute

> Move Message to folder       Mailing Lists\TBUDL

> Now I just need to get to me working :)

msg-id :)  Or more specifically In-Reply-To field.  It contains your
domain, you could filter on that.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    recipient  yes
Regular Epxressions         Checked

Of course, that'll flag any other clara.co.uk users as well that are
being replied to.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I feel like a genocidal maniac when emacs asks me if I want to kill
10789 characters.