Stuart Cuddy, [SC] wrote:

SC> The way the problems with IMAP crop up it seems there may be a
SC> likelihood that it is the difference with the IMAP servers that
SC> accentuate the problem. Is it possible to find out what server you
SC> are connecting to? Maybe we could create a list.

I use my own MailServer, MDaemon.

Very TB! friendly since on the LAN all working TB! IMAP features do
work. Even on a slow connection, things work, but too slowly to make
things usable.

OTOH, with IMAP servers like Exchange, there seem to be serious
problems.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.10.01 on WinXP Pro (SP1)