Hallo Marek,

On Thu, 13 May 2004 15:42:03 +0200GMT (13-5-04, 15:42 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MM> Addition: this plugin is for AVG ver. 6 only, plugin for AVG ver. 7 is
MM> installed directly with AVG installer.

I didn't know that, but now that I looked for it, the plug-in has a
rather recent timestamp and it's been ages that I installed it
manually. That might explain why the plug-in is hidden on
the Grisoft site.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.