E-Mail Message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:     Dave Gorman
Date:     Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 7:41 AM
Subject:  Re: IMAP rules ..

_____\/_____
    o/\o

DG> Hello Jody,

DG> Friday, April 30, 2004, 8:17:53 PM, you wrote:

>>   do incoming rules work automatically when using IMAP and TheBat?

DG> No. It has been promised, but the timeline is anyone's guess. At this
DG> point it seems the virtual folders are a higher priority.

Sad ... because I for one would disagree with that choice.

Is it just me or does the Exchange interface also need work?

--
Jody
The ULTIMATE security fix/patch for LookOut! and LookOut! Express ...

Thought / Fact / Joke of the day ....
When I was little, in my backyard we had a quicksand box. I was an only
child...eventually.