Dear Nick,

@19-May-2004, 14:24 -0400 (19-May 19:24 UK time) Nick OHare [NO] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> ... v1 and v2 keys are *not* interchangeable. You may not use
MDP>> a v1 key for v2 or vice versa. You or your friend will have to
MDP>> grab a v2 to go with that v2 key. Oh yes, and v2 keys no
MDP>> longer use passwords.

NO> Thank you for your reply.

NO> Is there any chance of still getting a v1.62 registration?

I don't think so.

NO> The reason I opted for v1.63 for him is that I'm the one who is
NO> going to support him and I don't want him using a different
NO> version than me.

Suggestion: Why not take the upgrade? There are a number of very
good reasons to made the switch to v2 and no good reason to stay
with v1. Countless bugs are fixed. (okay, countless new bugs have
been added in new features too - <g>). Some stunning new
functionality has made it into v2. It really is worth the upgrade
fee - http://www.ritlabs.com/en/upgrade_en.php. And, no, I don't get
a cut.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1