Hi All,

I believe that we can agree with my first point that clicking on a
HTML link in the preview pane takes you to the top of the message on
the first click and then opens the browser on the second. I assume
that this is a bug and not a feature?

As for the '&' characters in a HTML link when Reply is used, I would
be grateful if you could reply to this message and check the following
link in the quoted text. If the bug is present, the '&' characters in
the link will be replaced by spaces and the link will no longer work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41559&item=4190830767&rd=1

--

Best regards

John

Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 4