Hello Costas,

Costas> No offence taken. I'm sorry that I missed your previous
Costas> explanation. You have answered my query - I thought that I
Costas> might be able to find such links on the web, but apparently
Costas> this is not how they work.

Costas> Thank you for the reply.

No problem, and thanks for understanding. I already told my girlfriend
we aren't e-mailing for the rest of the day because I'm agitated.

Take note listers... This moderator is in a bad mood. Be good boys and
girls! <VBG>.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/8 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB