Jacopo Ognibene, [JO] wrote:

JO> More than this, i've noticed that you can add many text after the URL
JO> and TB doesn't wrap. See at the end of the line here:

Yes. What you see in the editor before sending is what is sent,
without any additional wrapping. Technically, this isn't true for long
lines with spaces. For some reason TB! will wrap at some 200+
characters. I forgot the exact character limit.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1880418592/ref=pd_ts_coop/104-7943297-2153543?v=glance&s=books&n=549066
JO> can add many text after the URL and TB doesn't wrap.

If there are spaces, the viewer will wrap at the first opportunity.
However, there's no wrapping in the actual formatting of the message
sent.

JO> More, it's the same if you write an URL and delete the "http://"; and
JO> the "www." markers [I think TB uses these to recognize URLS, it
JO> isn't?].

Yes.

JO> ...As in the following, I've pasted only the path and added characters
JO> at the end of the line:

Yes. The beauty of not wrapping on sending. I therefore always have
confidence that the formatting I see when I hit the Send button is the
formatting the recipient will receive.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/8 on WinXP Pro (SP1)