[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in
<mid:!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAA/C/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 80% of users who use The Bat even don't know what is RFC or who webmaster
> is.
> But they communicaty and they are happy.

They don't need to read the RFCs, since they are using software which
was written by people who did.  This is the point of having standards
specified in RFCs.

=/>> There are very few "stupid" RFCs... the rest are written
=/>> for people to
=/>> communicate with... if they didn't exist, people wouldn't be able to
=/>> communicate on the internet.
> ========================

> No. It will not brake any URL. Because The Bat doesn't make HTML pages.
> It only read info from them. And if The Bat can read not only correct but
> broken info it is only plus for it.

If changed in the way you suggest, TB! would react incorrectly to
some correctly formed URIs.  Unencoded whitespaces are delimiters,
and you would like TB! to ignore them.  Intentional introduction of
such a bug seems unwise to me, but you've been pointed to how to find
a hack to break the way TB! handles URIs, so everyone should be happy
now, no?

--
Mike

TB! v1.60q