Hello Marck,

AT>> Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I enable the copy-to
AT>> and move-to folders buttons while reading a message (using "separate
AT>> window" mode)?
>
> Use the shortcut keys - by default I think these are Ctrl-c and
> Ctrl-v respectively. Although, for these to work, you may need to
> have the message list enabled and it must have the focus.

I guess he means while using View Folder window. I never use it and that
is probably why I had never noticed but there are two greyed buttons for
Copy and Copy to... Same options are available from the Edit menu but
also greyed. Any idea why?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03