Hello Thomas,

MDP>> The buttons are not the same functions we are talking about. One is
MDP>> "Copy" - clearly about copying text content to the clipboard. The
MDP>> other is "Copy to...", but I'm not sure where it goes / what it
MDP>> does.

> Mark some text in the message. Now go to Edit / Copy and Copy To...
> The first will copy the marked text to Clipboard, the second to a
> *.txt file of your choice.

Maybe then these buttons are only for the Edit window. As where I am
typing now. And don't do anything on the view message window. Thus, as
soon as you move to reply to a message about this topic, the ambiguity
vanishes. But while you are only reading messages, the ambiguity
returns. :-)

So, if that was true, these buttons have no function on the view
message window.

 Adam