Hi All,
I upgraded from 2.10.03 to 2.11 and everything seemed OK until I
rebooted my machine. From this point onwards I was unable to connect
to my ISP's IMAP server to read mail. I deleted the account and added
it again in case the settings were corrupted but was still unable to
connect. I tried re-installing 2.10.03 over the top of 2.11 (and was
surprised that this actually succeeded!) whereupon I was once again
able to connect to the IMAP server.
Has anyone else had similar problems with 2.11 or any suggestions as
to what may have happened?

--
Cheers,
 Phil Bingham