Hello Bob,

Friday, June 4, 2004, 1:18:40 PM, you wrote:
Bob> I know I'm venting a bit and am inviting flames here, but I'd
Bob> like to know if anyone else agrees with me on this. I certainly
Bob> hope this isn't an indication of what's to come for The Bat!.

Mail chat, I don't know, but Smileys were added during personal time
by 9Val.. He was not on the RITLabs clock when he did it.

Whether or not you believe it to be a useless feature is up to you,
but bug fixing and whatnot wasn't hurt by 9Vals work. He was on
personal time.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.

Using The Bat! 2.11.02 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB