Simon Mikkelsen, [SM] wrote:

Check list all coming up with nil snipped.

SM> I think it is a regular bug, and not just the usual errors in the
SM> mailbox files. The problem has existed from I ran 2.11 the first
SM> time, and I have never had any problems with 2.x. It would be too
SM> much of a coincidence if 4 mailboxes should be damaged at the
SM> exact same time as I upgraded.

True.

SM> As far as I know the installation does not alter the mailbox
SM> files, and no one else have had this problem

It would seem this isn't a common problem at all which would point to
something being special about your situation. I wonder ....
Frustrating. :/

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.02 on WinXP Pro (SP1)