Allister Jenks, [AJ] wrote:

> Wooooohooooo!

B-) ;-)

> Not only is it not hogging CPU, but it is running *really* fast. I
> had no idea TB! was this quick!

Oh yes, it is fast. I'm happy you can now experience one of the things
I enjoy about TB!.

> Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Anytime, anytime, anytime. :)

I'm really happy we solved that one for you.

> I think I'll celebrate by installing 2.11. Am I a glutton for punishment
> or what?

Watch out for the Bayesit installation when you install v2.11.

I've never used Bayesit and it's never been auto-enabled just by a TB!
install. But watch out anyway.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.03 on WinXP Pro (SP1)